I have designed these dice to allow for them to be used as starter,main activity or as a plenary.\n\nEach side of the dice has a keyword relating to art e.g. 'materials&' &';technique' and &'colour&';. The pupils can use the dice to question one another on their own work, or the work of an artist. e.g. What materials have you used? \n\nThe dice work especially well as an self/peer assessment task at the end of a practical art lesson. \n\nThe dice come in PDF and Word formats.
NEW English 1-9 Grade Tracker with ANALYSIS of whole cohort (USING SCALED SCORE KS2)
This tracker will allow you to track attainment and progress of pupils of all abilities and uses the NEW KS2 assessments of SCALED SCORES
• 1-9 Grade Tracker with ANALYSIS of whole cohort (GCSE or KS3 - as long as you use 1-9)
• If you use 1-9 GCSE grades with .1, .2 and .3 fine grades then this assessment tracker will work for you.
• This tracker will allow you to track 12 assessments throughout the year. The grades will average at the end and will give you a constant picture of the cohort performance.
• These figures can be periodically cut and paste into the tracker so that progress of the cohort.
• Included is also a target grade forecasting tool so you can graphically see how pupils are targeted and the expected flightpaths. All pupils have been given aspirational targets and this is what I have designed for use in my school
If you need to speak to me regarding how this works or how it can be modified then please contact me on Twitter @thenortherner19
Bargain sale of premium resources, grab a bargain now!
Here you get £48.50 of resources for £6.50!!
See the bundle links for further information.
For more great resources and lessons visit my shop here: