Can be used for a series of lessons exploring the different Political participation in Politics in the UK. Series of Worksheet forming a large Work Booklet of Classroom-Ready Activities. Suitable for KS4 and KS3 Humanities Students (Focus Citizenship).
The learning objectives for this series of worksheets are:
-To study who is most likely to participate in the democratic process
-To understand why political participation has declined in recent years
-To evaluate the significance of the different ways citizens can get involved in political participation
- o Contemporary case studies around this topic
- Easily 4-8+ Hours Worth of material to chose from
- o A clear focus on key terms and literacy-based activities
- o Differentiated Exam Questions and Practice
- o Ready-to-use student worksheets designed to be written on
- o A wide range of activities, to suit all types of learners.
- o Minimal preparation required –
- o Discussion activities included in with every case study, challenging your most able students
- Positive wellbeing posters
- o Links to online digital and flipped learning activities
We aim to help you equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning. Our Citizenship and PSHE 2020 Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need to teach fun and creative lessons. Our products are teacher-designed, classroom tested & student approved.
JUST PRINT AND GO!
They can also be used to encourage a flipped learning environment.
Be PSHE 2020 Ready with our Cre8tive Curriculum resources!
Join our Facebook group of nearly 1,000 Primary and Secondary PSHE Teachers and School Leaders here