A powepoint to support a ukulele workshop for a whole class ensemble style lesson/scheme of work.
Songs included are:
- Watermelon Sugar Pie by Harry Styles
- *Own It *by Stormzy, Ed Sheeran and Burna Boy
- Don’t Start Now by Dua Lipa
- Blinding Lights by the Weekend
The powerpoint teaches students how to
- Correctly label the parts of the ukulele
- How to number the fingers
- Read ukulele chord diagrams
- Strumming patterns.
- How to read and play tabs
Blinding LIghts includes more difficult slides as an extension on reading Tablature and adding a picked ukulele line to fit with the strummed chords.
All songs lyrics are written out with where to play which chord for students to follow as they play and sing.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.