This document contains 13 forms that are used to complete speech and language assessments for high-school students. Different types of forms are used to evaluate students’ performance.
The document consists of:
1. Individual Evaluations Forms 1, 2, 3 & 4 allow teachers to evaluate their students’ presentation skills. The ‘Complex’ evaluation system gives teachers the opportunity to evaluate 13 aspects of their students’ performance. The ‘Simple’ system is quicker and requires analysis of only 5 categories.
2. Evaluation Form 5 (Group Participation) allows teachers to evaluate each student’s performance within the group.
3. Evaluation Form 6 (Group Project Evaluation) allows teachers to evaluate the group’s performance.
4. The Peer Evaluation form requires students to evaluate themselves and their fellow students. This is my favorite form.
5. The Individual Self-Evaluation Forms (Simple and Complex) reflect individual students’ project feedback.
6. The Group Self-Evaluations Forms (Short and Long) allow group members to evaluate their group’s performance.
7. The Group Self-Evaluation Form allows the entire group to comment on their own performance.
8. The Individual Project Self-Evaluation Form is designed to allow students to check their own projects.