- extracts from texts spanning a thousand years.
- activities outlined with focus on semantic analysis, contextual research, and critical approaches
- ideal introduction to prose writing styles for synoptic units at A-Level
- challenge for more able - differentiated tasks included
- preparation for Oxbridge candidates looking to cover a broad sweep of literary heritage
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
A very widely ranging set of texts- useful for unseen prose text analysis.- Teacher could practise with as many texts as are appropriate- then set group work and an individual assessment.
Thank you. I'm glad that you find it useful.
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.