Celebrating Differences Unit of Work (8 Lessons and Assessments) PSHE 2020 (Life Skills & Wellbeing) Lesson Pack.
Pathway: 7 Theme: Celebrating Diversity and Equality Unit: Celebrating Differences
8 Lesson Packs (See below for Contents) + Intro To Year 7 Pack
1 End of Unit Assessment (3 styles)
1 Optional Student Work Booklet (SEN or differentiation or if you decide not to use text books)
8 Mindfulness Extension activities
0. Intro To year 7 (Bonus)
- Multicultural Britain
- What is Your identity made up of?
- Nature Versus Nurture
- The Equality Act 2010 and the road to anti-discrimination laws
- Breaking down stereotypes in society
- Prejudice and Discrimination in Britain
- Challenging Islamophobia and Hate Crimes
8.Equality in the UK (focus on LGBT+)
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s)
- Mindfulness Extension Activities
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes and 2020 Requirements
The Cre8tive Curriculum way!
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers. Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun and creative lessons.
Be Ofsted and DfE PSHE 2020 ready with our resources! Product Code: C8/CCB/01
We sell Complete PSHE and Citizenship Units - Take a look at some of them here:
Gangs Drugs and Alcohol Unit
Politics, Parliament and Me Unit
KS4 Careers and Gatsby Benchmarks Unit
Extremism and Terrorism PREVENT Unit
Exploring British Values Unit
LGBTQAI+ PSHE Unit of Work
Celebrating Diversity in the UK
PSHE 2020 Curriculum Overview tool
Secondary PSHE Audit tool for Schools
Primary PSHE Audit tool for Schools
International World Issues Unit
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.