Are you responsible for making sure your Primary school will be meeting the new 2020 PSHE DfE Statutory Guidelines for Relationship Education &Physical Health and Wellbeing Education? Then this is the perfect 19 page Curriculum Audit tool for you!
1 x 19 Page Primary Curriculum Audit for PSHE 2020
This resource contains 19 pages of tools for supporting you in carrying out and evidencing to Governors and Ofsted how your school is meeting its statutory requirements. This tool (in the Zip folder) will be in an editable version so you can adapt it and complete either electronically or print it out and fill it in by hand.
What is included in this product?
- 19 Pages of Curriculum Audit tools for Primary Schools
- 11 Pages of detailed School Curriculum Provision with traffic light coding / Actions and Smart Targets for each of the new 13 sections outlined by the DfE
- Whole School Primary Curriculum Audit summary page - Snapshot for Ofsted
- Quick Subject Curriculum audit page - for PSHE RSE or SLT of a school to gather whole school picture
- Detailed Subject Curriculum audits - That can be sent to HOD’s to gather information
- Year Group Breakdown Summary of school Provision
- Key aspects of the law that are required to be taught about (Mainly secondary but could also be some cross over with Primary)
- School Action Plan page for 2020 Compliance
This has taken weeks to put together by a special team who have been examining the new DfE requirements for the past 3 months in order to build a new 2020 PSHE Cre8tive Curriculum.
This tool is made to be used along side the DfE - Relationships Education, Relationships and Sex Education (RSE) and Health Education Draft statutory guidance for governing bodies, proprietors, head teachers, principals, senior leadership teams, teachers
N.B . The Relationships Education, RSE, and Health Education (England) Regulations 2019 have made Relationships Education compulsory in all primary schools. Sex education is not compulsory in primary schools and the content set out in this guidance therefore focuses on Relationships Education.
We aim to help you equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning. our PSHE 2020 Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need to teach fun and creative lessons. Our products are teacher-designed, classroom tested & student approved.
Cre8tive Curriculum resources are suitable for both KS2 Primary students & secondary school students and are mapped to both PSHE Association guidelines & DfE Statutory Guidelines for Relationship and RSE , Physical Health and Wellbeing. (Linking to: RSE, Living in the Wider World and Health and Wellbeing)
Be PSHE 2020 Ready with our Cre8tive Curriculum resources!
Join our facebook group of nearly 1,000 Primary and Secondary PSHE Teachers and School Leaders here