17 x fully resourced, highly-rated Internet Safety and Digital Literacy lesson packs for KS3/KS4 and a 20 page workbook
This bundle includes:
- Selfies - the dangers and benefits of our instant image sharing culture.
- The Dark Web - An introduction the part of the internet iceberg we don’t see and the dangers that lurk within.
- Cyber Crime - phishing scams, fake emails and other methods to steal your money and identity.
- Online Grooming - how predators stalk social media , use fake identities to prey on the vulnerable and what we can do to prevent falling into their traps.
5-6) Two lessons created for tutor time all about the rise of social media, the benefits and drawbacks and why we need to guard our privacy.
- Sexting - Sending images you may later regret, the possible consequences of over-sharing.
- Online gambling - how the sites lure you in with offers and the dangers of becoming addicted.
- Cyber bullying - why do people do this, what if it’s people we know and a focus on trolls and how can we avoid and report them.
- Revenge porn - what is this growing problem, what are the legal consequences and how do we prevent and report this?
- Social Media and Self Esteem - what impact is the pressure of portraying the perfect life and body having on our mental health?
- Why is excessive screen time a problem and when do we need to cut down?
- What is a digital footprint and why is this important?
- Why do we need Safer Internet Day? Please note this lesson was created for a Year 7 class and is best suited to younger students.
- KS4 / KS5 lesson - What are online subcultures and how can these be dangerous and sometimes promote extremism?
- What is smartphone addiction - is this actually a real thing and can it harm us?
- Online shaming, canceling and call-out culture. How does it affect us?
- 20 page student workbook.
All lesson packs are complete with at least one hour-long powerpoint, accompanying differentiated worksheets, clip links with questions, plenaries, clear LOs, starters and all are well differentiated to three levels throughout. These resources have been highly rated individually by TES users, follow the same consistent format and are easy to follow.
Or you can check out some of our most popular PSHE, Citizenship and RE resources below:
Mental Health PSHE Bundle
1 Whole Year of PSHE Resources
British Values Citizenship Bundle
Careers, Employment and Enterprise Bundle
Sex and Relationships Education
GCSE CITIZENSHIP 9-1