Need a way to give your kids a little extra practice reading and notating BAG recorder notes on the staff? Look no further! This 20 page no-prep printable set is for you! This resource is wonderful for differentiating your activities for practicing B, A, and G!
My kids needed some practice reading notes on the treble clef and I wanted to tie it in with the recorder fingering charts. These have been perfect for a little extra practice and for differentiation! I have also used them as sub plans and my kids actually ask to do more!
In this resource:
- Color the BAGS on the Staff - Students will color code fingering charts for B, A, and G.
- BAG Finger Flurry - Students will label and notate notes by identifying the recorder fingering.
- BAG Note Decoder 1 - Students will identify notes on the staff and color in fingerings. Uses Quarter Notes.
- BAG Note Decoder 2 - Students will identify notes on the staff and color in fingerings. Uses Whole Notes.
- BAG Note Decoder 3 - Students will identify notes on the staff and color in fingerings. Uses mix of Quarter, Half, and Whole notes.
- BAG Note Expander - Students will identify notate and color in fingerings for given notes.
- Color the BAGS - Students will shade in the correct pitch for each recorder fingering.
- Color the Staff BAGs - Students will shade in the correct notated pitch for each recorder fingering.
- Color the Staff Rhythm BAGS - Students will shade in the correct notated pitch for each recorder fingering. Answers use a variety of rhythmic notes.
- Composing with BAG - Students will write their own melody using the notes B, A, and G, and then shade in fingerings.
- BAG Notespeller - Students will identify notes on the staff.
- BAG Notespeller 2 - Students will identify notes on the staff using a variety of rhythmic notation.
- BAG Fingering Chart - Students will create their own fingering chart for B, A, and G.
- Recorder Flower - Students will color by recorder fingering chart.
- Recorder Flower 2 - Students will color by note.
- BAG Puzzle - Students will cut out BAG puzzle pieces and glue them together. Each piece of the puzzle represents a different way to represent a single pitch.
- BAG Puzzle 2 - Similar to Puzzle 1, but more pieces for differentiation.
- BAG Hidden Picture - Students will color by note to find the hidden picture.
Like this product? You will also love:
Visit my website to join the Free Resource Library!
Teach music. Love life.