Need a way to give your kids a little extra practice reading and notating DC-BAG recorder notes on the staff? Look no further! This 20 page no-prep printable set is for you! This resource is wonderful for differentiating your activities for practicing D, C, (high), B, A, and G!
In this resource:
- Color the DC-BAGS on the Staff - Students will color code fingering charts for D, C, B, A, and G.
- DC-BAG Finger Flurry - Students will label and notate notes by identifying the recorder fingering.
- DC-BAG Note Decoder 1 - Students will identify notes on the staff and color in fingerings. Uses Quarter Notes.
- DC-BAG Note Decoder 2 - Students will identify notes on the staff and color in fingerings. Uses Whole Notes.
- DC-BAG Note Decoder 3 - Students will identify notes on the staff and color in fingerings. Uses mix of Quarter, Half, and Whole notes.
- DC-BAG Note Expander - Students will identify notate and color in fingerings for given notes.
- Color the DC-BAGS - Students will shade in the correct pitch for each recorder fingering.
- Color the Staff DC-BAGs - Students will shade in the correct notated pitch for each recorder fingering.
- Color the Staff Rhythm DC-BAGS - Students will shade in the correct notated pitch for each recorder fingering. Answers use a variety of rhythmic notes.
- Composing with DC-BAG - Students will write their own melody using the notes D, C, B, A, and G, and then shade in fingerings.
- DC-BAG Notespeller - Students will identify notes on the staff.
- DC-BAG Notespeller 2 - Students will identify notes on the staff using a variety of rhythmic notation.
- DC-BAG Recorder Flower - Students will color by recorder fingering chart.
- DC-BAG Puzzle - Students will cut out DCBAG puzzle pieces and glue them together. Each piece of the puzzle represents a different way to represent a single pitch.
- DC-BAG Fingering Chart - Students will create their own fingering chart for D, C, B, A, and G.
- Recorder Flower 2 - Students will color by note.
- DC-BAG Hidden Picture - Students will color by note to find the hidden picture.
- DC-BAG Recorder Reminder Song - Students will use the rhythm of a cute poem about how to play the recorder to compose a song.
- DC-BAG Crossword Puzzle - Students will decode the crossword puzzle by identifying D, C, B, A, and G on the staff.
Like this product? You will also love:
- Music Center: Don’t Spill the Rhythms! - Rhythm Game
- Music Center: Don’t Break the Music Bundle! Pitch, rhythm, dynamics, & more!
- Music Center: Don’t Break the Pitches! - Alto Clef Pitch Note Reading Game
Visit my website to join the Free Resource Library!
Teach music. Love life.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.