The future looks brighter for students who use these activities to develop valuable life and survival skills! 216 restaurant vocabulary words are introduced in context and then reinforced in motivating exercises that emphasize word pronunciations and definitions. Interesting stories and real life activities improve problem solving and writing skills.
As students work their way through the exercises, they will gain knowledge that will allow them to become more confident and independent when out to eat a restaurant or fast food diner.
Reading Level 3-4 | Interest Level 4-12
Skills Covered Include:
- Apply information
- Choose the correct word
- Expand vocabulary
- Understand meaning of words and ideas
- Use context clues
- Develop life/survival skills
- Apply math to real-life situations
- Use dictionary and glossary skills
- Analyze information
- Classify information
- Make decisions/choices
- Determine alphabetical order
- Use logic to solve problems
- Spell correctly
- Express/justify an opinion
This 48-page unit includes an answer key.