A complete planning and resource pack for the KS2 Romans topic! This is a very popular download.
Download our popular planning pack for Year 3 / Year4, including full lessons plans and pupil resources for the topic ‘The Romans in Britain’.
Everything you need for your topic!
The Romans Planning Pack includes the following lessons:
1. Introduction: How did the Roman Empire begin?
2. Rise and Conquer!: How did the Roman army help the Roman Empire to expand?
3. Invading Britannia: How did Britain become part of the Roman Empire?
4. Who was Boudica?: How did Boudica rebel against the Romans?
5. Building up Britain: What did the Romans build after they settled in Britain?
6. Time to Relax!: What did people do for leisure in Roman Britain?
7. Digging up the Past: What do archaeological sites tell us about Roman Britain?
8. Home Sweet Home: What were houses like in Roman Britain?
9. What did the Romans do for us?: What important things did the Romans introduce to Britain?
10. Summing up: What have we learned about this period of history?
The Romans Planning Pack has been produced by Ofsted-rated outstanding teachers.
If you like our Romans Planning pack, you may also like these: