This is Ros Wilson's level descriptors put into a grid- similar to APP type grids. \nNice and easy to use and have in front of you when assessing children&'s writing.\nOn one sheet is working towards L1 up to L3 and on the other is L3 up to L5.\nHope it helps and makes life easier.
This is the grid we use for medium term planning in maths. Objectives from the new maths framework show progresssion from one year to the next. An easy way to show differentiation, it is also used as an assessment tracking grid by highlighting and annotating what the children have achieved. Can also be used to create curricular targets for different ability groups.
NEW English 1-9 Grade Tracker with ANALYSIS of whole cohort (USING SCALED SCORE KS2)
This tracker will allow you to track attainment and progress of pupils of all abilities and uses the NEW KS2 assessments of SCALED SCORES
• 1-9 Grade Tracker with ANALYSIS of whole cohort (GCSE or KS3 - as long as you use 1-9)
• If you use 1-9 GCSE grades with .1, .2 and .3 fine grades then this assessment tracker will work for you.
• This tracker will allow you to track 12 assessments throughout the year. The grades will average at the end and will give you a constant picture of the cohort performance.
• These figures can be periodically cut and paste into the tracker so that progress of the cohort.
• Included is also a target grade forecasting tool so you can graphically see how pupils are targeted and the expected flightpaths. All pupils have been given aspirational targets and this is what I have designed for use in my school
If you need to speak to me regarding how this works or how it can be modified then please contact me on Twitter @thenortherner19
Bargain sale of premium resources, grab a bargain now!
Here you get £48.50 of resources for £6.50!!
See the bundle links for further information.
For more great resources and lessons visit my shop here:
Creative Writing Four Lesson Bundle
Amazing value, premium creative writing bundle pack! Four complete popular lessons in one easy download.
See the links for further details. Lessons are:
• The Haunting £3:
• The Cornish Mystery £3:
• The Sandman £3:
• The Time Machine £3:
+ Literacy bingo and word quizzes (£4) for free!
£16 pack for just £6.50!!
A range of English resources available to help teach different aspects in Years 5 and 6. These include fully planned topics of writing genres with resources and teaching slides included, reading comprehension activities, grammar activities and different word mats and self-assessment grids to help children.