Solve the issue of peer and self-assessment easily with these checklists. All the AQA text types are covered: descriptive writing, narrative writing, speech, letter, article, leaflet, discursive essay and literature essay.
When can you use them?
- Stick them in at the start of a piece to help them prioritise in their planning.
- link them to your marking codes and use them for D-I-R-T time.
- Use them to help structure paired feedback.
- Give them out as a starter to recap a piece they wrote in a previous unit.
- They can help differentiate annotating a model answer in class.
Once copied onto coloured paper, it makes it very clear to any work scrutiny where self and peer assessment is happening.