This 45 page interactive student notebook will help your students fully comprehend and analyze one of Shakespeare’s finest comedies- A Midsummer Night’s Dream. This student guide will take your students through this play from beginning to end, ensuring a deep read and a great wealth of understanding.
This digital interactive notebook includes:
1. Scene by scene comprehension and analysis questions that support students in gleaning the most meaning from the text.
2. Character analysis with guiding questions and graphic organizers for support.
3. Literature Circle (or Socratic Seminar) preparation with guiding questions and a guided dialectical journal.
4. Plot analysis- students track the plot of the four major plot lines within the play with guiding prompts and graphic organizers.
5. Fun summative characterization activity that gets students up and moving, collaborating, and acting with their peers!
Beautifully designed images support with student engagement.
Digital documents allow students to type directly in the file through Google Apps.
PowerPoint and PDF versions provided as well for easy print and go teaching!
Perfect for Secondary and College Education