Introduce your students to the fascinating story of Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre with this thirty-four slide powerpoint, complete with visually stimulating images to illustrate the information.
The follow-up activities include:
- A twenty-three sentence cloze exercise to help students embed and remember the information.
- Diagrams of the theatre to label.
- An interview with an imaginary theatre-goer to stimulate further understanding of the context.
- Support for a writing task where students imagine that they have been to see a Shakespeare play.
- True or false on Shakespeare’s Globe.
- Written information on Shakespeare’s Globe that could be used for homework.
Transport your students back in time to the seventeenth century with this comprehensive folder of resources!
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.