Side-Chain Explained-POSTER and 2 VIDEOS
Audio Side-Chain Explained Poster is one of many explaining a wide range of features for Music and Music Technology.
Posters are an extremely useful tool to aid learning and can motivate students to learn a specific topic. They can help learners to focus on a certain idea, fact, event or process. They are convenient both for pupils and teachers as they help students to absorb the material faster.
This resource also comes with two FREE videos explaining and demonstrating both Audio De-essing and Audio Ducking.
This really useful infographic, covers the full range of important aspects for Audio Side-Chain:
- What is Side Chaining?
- Example of cide chaining a compressor
- De-esser Broken down and explained
- Ducking Broken down and explained
In this package:
- POSTER – A2 (42 x 59.4 cm .png file)
- VIDEO 1 – 7 minutes approximately - video on “Audio De-esser”(.mp4 file)
- VIDEO 2 – 7 minutes approximately - video on “Audio Ducking”(.mp4 file)
- POSTER- Compressed (used for student revision .pdf file)