TWO FULL LESSONS on finding the surfacea area of prisms.
Contents of download:
- Higher ability full lesson (5.2.2h) on surface area of prisms (could be taught over one or two lessons depending on previous knowledge).
- Lower ability full lesson (5.2.2f) on surface area of prisms (to be taught over one or two lessons depending on previous knowledge). Ex5 and Ex6 are a suggested starting point for lesson two.
- Examples (to go with PowerPoint)
- Worksheets with solutions (printed and displayed on PowerPoint).
We are learning about: The surface area of a prism
We are learning to: Calculate the surface area of a prism.
- Developing learners will be able to draw the net of a prism.
- Secure learners will be able to calculate the surface area of a given prism.
- Excelling learners will be able to solve unfamiliar problems using their knowledge of calculating the volume of a prism.
Main: Walkthrough examples followed by practice questions on worksheets. All solutions given on PPT and in worksheet format.
Great help with online lessons. Excellent resource thank you for sharing.
Excellent. Thanks for sharing
Great resource!!! Thank you for sharing
Great resource - appreciate the share!
Great, Thanks for sharing
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.