This resource is aimed at KS4 students and is useful as it covers the following learning objectives...
- Identify what SUVAT stands for.
- Describe which of the SUVAT equations you should use when a variable is missing.
- Explain, using calculations, different values for displacement and velocity by using the SUVAT equations.
- Apply your understanding of the SUVAT equations to find values for acceleration, time and initial velocity in a given situation.
- Link your understanding of the SUVAT equations to perform multi-step calculations.
There are differentiation opportunities for lower and higher ability students (check the green challenge questions). I have also included feedback boxes, in which you should put students names to keep individuals engaged and ready to learn and feedback.