A range of WIDGIT symbols of popular games and activities to be used as part of a ‘likes and dislikes’ activity. Includes a ready made ‘like/dislike’ page for the symbols to be pasted onto. Differentiated to include non-symbolised text to challenge higher ability workers. Perfect activity for the first week back and to see what level your new students are working at, as well as helping you to get to know them!
- offer a selection of 2 symbols for student to indicate a preference
- Use the attaches ‘like/dislike’ page for students to paste single symbols onto
- Use the symbols as prompts for their own writing
- Use the written words to practice reading skills and as a prompt for their own writing
- Use the symbols as prompts for conversations during speech and communication focused lessons
- Send the symbols home for homework to complete independently or with an adult