This resource aims to help children reflect on the importance of being thankful to people and all the opportunities and experiences they have received. This activity help children to realize that other people do things for them, they begin to appreciate all what they have and do rather than focusing on what they wish they had.
The students will learn how to write a gratitude letter and express in a thank you message card what they think and how they feel about those who have always helped and cared for them.
This kind of activities not only make children feel appreciated and acknowledged but also they develop empathy and other skills.
Thanksgiving Letter Pack contains 10 sheets, black and white versions. The pack offers: .
- A Thanksgiving letter template in color and black and white,
- A worksheet or overhead transparency reviewing the parts of a letter, in color and black and white.
- Thanksgiving Cards in color and black and white.
- A worksheet or overhead transparency sample of a special list to thank people and experiences in black and white.
- A special list template in black and white.
- Thanksgiving envelope in color and black and white.
Happy Thanksgiving Day!