This is an amazing pack for those teaching, studying and learning about the book ‘The Diary of a Killer Cat’ by Anne Fine. This pack includes all the resources needed to teach writing a newspaper article. Children will write about Tuffy’s vet encounter. The Sign: ‘Beaming Literacy’ is only there for the document protection. It will not be on the ones you download.
Included in this pack are:
- Ordered story picture to recall what happened and where the snail and the whale went.
- Vet encounter word mat
- Newspaper sentence starters/ openers
- Newspaper article plan x4 differentiated
- Writing checklist differentiated x2
- Newspaper writing word mat
- Things/ points to include when writing the article
- Newspaper article writing example
- Powerpoint presentation (ppt) for tecahing purposes
- Newspaper writing sheets x3 pages for publishing
- Newspaper writing x3 differentiated
- Story extracts
- Story pictures
- Reading Comprehension-on the extract
- Story telling task
Thank you for visiting my page.
I hope you enjoy this product as much as I did making it and using it in my classroom!
There are also other resources in my shop. Please do visit.
Get this resource as part of a bundle and save up to 33%
A bundle is a package of resources grouped together to teach a particular topic, or a series of lessons, in one place.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.