The Plague - Unit of Work & PowerPoint
- UOW & PowerPoint attached.
- ALL activities are fully integrated in a 30-slide PowerPoint presentation.
- Approximately 6 - 8 hours of lessons & learning.
- Ideal for Year 2 - Year 4 students.
**Learning intentions covered: **
- To make links between the past and present
- To learn about the plague
- To describe images from the past
- To imagine and explain the impact of an untreatable disease
- To explain how a traditional rhyme is linked to our history
- To explain the role of a Plague Doctor
- To investigate HOW the plague was passed from one person to another
- To examine and perform roles and responsibilities of people during the plague
- To review and assess learning
- To draw a flea-infested rat