The nativity story of the Three Kings / Three Wise Men told through a classic poem. Ideal for exploring the Christmas story, Epiphany and Three Kings Day. The resource contains a complete lesson with PPT presentation and comprehension tasks. It also contains guidance for two follow-up activities with links to literacy and art. A flexible resource with the potential for extension into a short unit of work. Suitable for KS2.
The 22 slide PPT contains:
• The poem with supporting visual images
• Background information about the poet and poem
• Discussion questions
• Details of follow-up activities.
The resource also includes:
• A copy of the poem. Useful for pupils to read, make annotations or highlight.
• Two differentiated reading comprehension worksheets. Worksheet A contains a straightforward literal task and an activity requiring pupils to visualise aspects of the poem. Worksheet B is more challenging and contains tasks requiring pupils to provide evidence and express opinion.
Get this resource as part of a bundle and save up to 22%
A bundle is a package of resources grouped together to teach a particular topic, or a series of lessons, in one place.
Epiphany / Three Kings Day PPT Lesson Bundle
Two PPT Lessons linked to the Christmas story of the Three Wise Men also know as the Magi or Three Kings and Epiphany. Each lesson contains a PPT, worksheets and activities. * One lesson is based around a classic Christmas poem which tells the story of the journey of the Three Kings. This resource includes a PPT containing the poem with visual images, background information and follow-up art and writing activities, plus comprehension tasks. * The other lesson includes a PPT lesson about Epiphany with details of how and why we celebrate it with worksheets to support two fun arts and crafts activities. The follow - up activities create a flexible resource with the potential for extension into a longer unit of work.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.