This fun filled pack will encourage lots of writing from even the child that does not write a lot. It is directly associated with the book ‘The Twits’ by Roald Dahl. Children will be able to plan and write their own recipie or follow a simple spaghetti recipe like Mrs Twit’s ‘Wormy Spaghetti’ .
This pack includes:
- Student writing example on a fried rice recipe with slug slime
- Pictures form the book
- Wormy Spaghetti with worms writing example
- Scrumptious Spaghetti with spiders writing example
- Extract from the story of the worm eating scene
- Other meal ideas
- Insect and animal ideas-what could be added instead of worms?
- Pizza topping recipe writing example
- Pizza making recipe for helping those that may want to know the recipe
- Planning a trickster meal
- Planning a trickster meal writing example
- Differentiated writing templates x3
- Writing checklist
- Word mat
- Scene retelling using pictures for those with learning difficulties
- Lesson Presentation (ppt) for teaching and learning purposes
- Lesson planning
Thank you so much for viewing my resource. I have more resources on this book in my shop. Please do visit.
Get this resource as part of a bundle and save up to 15%
A bundle is a package of resources grouped together to teach a particular topic, or a series of lessons, in one place.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.