- useful for 8th to 10th grade; best at 8-10th grade
A sequence of lessons focused on group work exploration of the characters of Maycomb.
- revision of characters
- evaluation of their narrative functions
- exploring the contexts of To Kill a Mockingbird
- developing alternative readings of characters
- evaluating interpretations
- group work / presentation skills
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
Thank you for sharing your resource. This resource has been recommended for teachers by the TES Resource Team.
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.