A FULL LESSON on using transformations by enlargement.
Contents of download:
- One higher ability full lesson on enlargement (could be taught over one or two lessons depending on previous knowledge).
- One lower ability full lesson on enlargement (could be taught over one or two lessons depending on previous knowledge).
- Examples (to go with PowerPoint)
- Worksheets with solutions (printed and displayed on PowerPoint).
We are learning about: Transformations - Enlargement
We are learning to: Perform and describe enlargements of shapes on a grid.
- Developing learners will be able to identify the scale factor of an enlargement.
- Secure learners will be able to enlarge a shape by a rational scale factor.
- Excelling learners will be able to describe a given enlargement, including negative scale factors.
Main: Walkthrough examples followed by practice questions on worksheets. All solutions given on PPT and in worksheet format.