This is a GREAT way to introduce Treble Clef to your students! The lesson plan will help you present the included PowerPoint Presentation to your students in order for them to start reading music notes on the Treble Clef staff! I know it can be hard for students to learn to read music on the treble clef - this will help!
In this resource:
- Editable Lesson Plans geared for 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade students. Feel free to modify for other grade levels!
- PowerPoint Presentation to introduce students to the Treble Clef staff! Download the preview to see what is included!
- Simple worksheet that allows students to create their own line sentence and quickly identify 3 treble clef notes. Use as an exit ticket!
Like this product? You will also love:
- Music Center: Don’t Break the Pitches! - Treble Clef Pitch Note Reading Game
- Music Center: Don’t Spill the Pitches! - Treble Clef Pitch Note Reading Game
- Bass Clef - Reading Music -PowerPoint Presentation & Exit Ticket-Lesson Plan
Visit my website to join the Free Resource Library!
Teach music. Love life.