A FULL LESSON on using trigonometry in 3D.
Contents of download:
- One normal ‘clicker’ version displaying solutions as you progress through the PPT.
- One ‘triggered’ version which will only display solutions as you select them using the solutions button on each slide.
- Worksheet with solutions
- Examples in 4 different formats for your preference
We are learning about: Trigonometry in 3D
We are learning to: Use trigonometry to solve problems in three dimensions
- Developing learners will be able to calculate the missing angles of a right angle triangle using trigonometry.
- Secure learners will be able to calculate the angle between 3D line segments and planes using trigonometry.
- Excelling learners will be able to solve unfamiliar 3D problems using their knowledge of trigonometry.
Main: Walkthrough examples followed by practice questions on worksheets. All solutions given on PPT and in worksheet format.