This forty six-page pack is the incredibly detailed and complete set of notes I have written for my students. It is basically an entire course on inter-war USA in one pack! Suitable for G.C.S.E, AP, A Level, and I.B. students. Notes are broken down into the following sections:
- What was the impact of the First World War on the USA?
- What were American attitudes towards immigrants?
- Prohibition: causes, events and consequences
- How did the US economy change?
- How did society and culture change?
- What was life like during the Great Depression and how did Herbert Hoover react?
- Why did FDR win the Nineteenth Thirty Two US election?
- How did Roosevelt’s New Deal change America?
- Who opposed the New Deal and why?
I am confident you will love this resource because there is nothing on the Internet which I have found which offers the same level of breadth and detail on this topic.
Your students will find the notes supremely useful and they will help them achieve examination success.