Useful EQ Settings POSTER and Infographics
Audio EQ Explained Poster is one of many explaining a wide range of features for Music and Music Technology.
Posters are an extremely useful tool to aid learning and can motivate students to learn a specific topic. They can help learners to focus on a certain idea, fact, event or process. They are convenient both for pupils and teachers as they help students to absorb the material faster.
This resource also comes with separate infographics covering common EQ settings that can be used for student revision and to be used in other problems.
This really useful infographic, covers the full range of important aspects for Audio EQ:
- Acoustic Guitar EQ Settings
- Electric Guitar EQ Settings
- Vocals EQ Settings
- Kick Drums EQ Settings
In this package:
- POSTER – A2 (42 x 59.4 cm .png file)
- VIDEO – 6 minutes approximately video on EQ (.mp4 file)
- POSTER- Compressed (used for student revision .pdf file)
- REVISION – 6 separate Infographics (.jpeg files)