‘Using Commas’ teaches pupils how and when to use commas when writing a sentence. It covers many of the curriculum objectives in the English programme of study. This ten slide PowerPoint teaching resource includes:
- How to use commas in a list
- Using commas to replace ‘and’ or ‘or’
- Using commas with adjectives and adverbs
- How to use commas when writing dialogue
- Consolidation and assessment activities.
- Two accompanying worksheets.
‘Using Adjectives’ is fully editable giving teachers the freedom to adapt the resource to suit the needs of every class they teach.