This resource is perfect for a Waitangi Day activity, Maori Language Week, or for your day to day Te Reo teaching in a Bi-Lingual, Full Immersion or normal primary class.
Included in this pack are the following Whakatauki-Maori Proverbs:
- Pursue excellence – should you stumble, let it be to a lofty mountain.
- My language is my awakening, my language is the window to my soul.
- Goodwill towards others is a precious treasure.
- With your food basket and my food basket the people will thrive.
- What is the most important thing in the world? It is people! It is people! It is people!
- What is the food of the leader. It is knowledge. It is communication.
Please remember to follow me
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.