This lesson is planned to meet experiences and outcomes for Key stage 1 literacy in The Scottish Curriculum for Excellence ( CfE)Using a Winter theme, children consider where and how words are ordered alphabetically. The fun multi activity approach, helps to support various learning styles. Included is a full lesson plan and resources which incorporate differentiated activities, group work, media, and an activity for early finishers.
- Teachers Guide
- Full lesson plan
- Winter theme group name cards
- Alphabet square for support
- Words sheet for game
- First letter alphabetical order worksheet
- First and second letter alphabetical order worksheet (extension)
- Recording sheet for early finishers library activity.
**Experiences and Outcomes (CfE) **
HWB 0-14a / HWB 1-14a