World War I for KS3/4 : Short unit of well differentiated lessons on complete with new 9-1 level GCSE challenge questions, one full lesson on Remembrance Day (covering both WWs) and a Remembrance Day, WWI Quiz and 4x homeworks.
1. World War I, conscription, conscientious objectors and propaganda
2. World War I, homefront and defence of the realm
3. World War I, causes, alliances, rivalry and colonialism.
4. Causes of WWI - the assassination of Franz Ferdinand.
5. Remembrance Day Lesson
6. Remembrance Day and WWI Quiz
6. 4x WWI homeworks
Each lesson is:
Designed to last hour - last task can be set as homework or done as plenary, depending on time. Includes clip question and differentiated questions, starter sheets, LO check sheet with key terms and reasons cards all included with 1 hour Powerpoint.
I'll be adding to this bundle as I plan, so check back occaionally for more lessons if you buy it. They will be free to download if you already have this bundle.
Leave a review and choose any other resource from my shop for free:
email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your choice :)