A pack of ten Power Points linked to the specific national curriculum objectives for year 2 vocabulary, grammar and punctuation. Each Power Point contains:
- an explanation of the terminology
- a text containing examples linked to the vocabulary, grammar or punctuation objective.
- a short exercise for pupils to complete.
- opportunities for pupils to discuss and reflect on what they have learnt.
- short assessment tests each containing five SATs style questions linked to year group objectives with accompanying answer sheets.