A pack of ten Power Points linked to the specific national curriculum objectives for year 2 vocabulary, grammar and punctuation. Each Power Point contains:
- an explanation of the terminology
- a text containing examples linked to the vocabulary, grammar or punctuation objective.
- a short exercise for pupils to complete.
- opportunities for pupils to discuss and reflect on what they have learnt.
- short assessment tests each containing five SATs style questions linked to year group objectives with accompanying answer sheets.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.