For all you organised teachers!
Google Keep is a FREE app you can download on your phone to keep yourself organised with ‘to-do’ lists. Use my templates to brighten up your lists!
1. Save my Google Keep Templates in a place where you will know where to find them on your computer.
2. Make a google account on the computer (if you don’t already have one).
3. In google drive, go to the top right corner dots. Click “More” and then click “Keep”
4. Click “Take a Note” and at the bottom of making a new note, click the “Add Image” picture.
5. Find the downloaded folder of my pictures for Google Keep or use your own. Select which image you want for the type of List you are creating. Click Choose.
6. Click the three dots and select “Show checkboxes”
7. Write your to do lists.
8. Repeat process for your other types of lists.
9. If you would like to have your to-do lists on your phone, download the Google Keep application from the app store.