Multiplication Activity - Multiplication Maze Bundle - 8 Pack!
This fun packed bundle includes eight multiplication mazes with answers. Each maze also has a blank template to allow students to create their own math mazes. These are great to use as early finisher activities, bell ringers, or math warm-ups.
Each maze has intersections which have multiplication problems - but only the intersection which give certain answers can be traveled through.
The Mazes are as follows;
1. Stone Guardian Maze - Find the right path.
2. Ant Maze - Save the queen ant.
3. Island Madness - Find the way through deserted islands to the city.
4. Hidden Temple - Navigate the black forest to the hidden temple!
5. Leprechaun - Help the Leprechaun find his pot of gold!
6. Haunted House - Save the princess from the haunted house.
7. Spaceship Maze - Find your way through the spaceship to stop the aliens
8. Labyrinth - Can you escape the labyrinth?
Your students will love this fun and engaging creative writing activity that will have them rolling story element dice (setting, character, obstacle, and a story starter) to create a random set of story components. Once students have their story components, they’ll plan and write a spooky story as they combine each element into an entertaining writing piece.
Ask the children to read each word and match it to the corresponding picture.
This resoure is designed to support the following EYFS learning objectves:
Begins to read words and simple sentences. (40 -60)