This is pack 1 of 3 for the Year 4 - Number - Decimals (Block 4). This pack covers week 9.
Bundle (save 40%)
or Week 10
, Week 11
It covers the small steps:
• Recognising tenths and hundredths
• Tenths as a decimal
• Tenths on a place value grid
• Tenths on a number line
The resources in this pack listed below include worksheets and activities along with answers for each pack:
• Worksheets - Recognising tenths and hundredths
• Activity - Match cards - Tenths
• Worksheets - Tenths as a decimal
• Activity - Pictorial representations - Tenths
• Worksheets - Tenths on a place value grid
• Template - Place value grid and counters
• Worksheets - Tenths on a number line
• Activity – Decimal fact cards
• Contextual planning sheet for guidance
PDF format (please set print option to fit).
To ensure the hyperlinks fully work, you must download the Zip file provided and extract the folder to your computer. You must also ensure you have the latest update for your PDF reader.
The resources support a mastery approach to encourage a deeper understanding of the topics taught. It follows a CPA (Concrete, Pictorial, Abstract) approach to ensure all children can access learning. The pack provides pictorial and abstract representations, along with fluency, reasoning, problem solving and open-ended investigation questions. This can be seen in our product previews.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join our exclusive Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/PrimaryStarsEducation
Primary Stars Education