Christopher Hatton Primary School
Camden, United Kingdom
About Christopher Hatton Primary School
We live in a multicultural society and seek to reflect this in all aspects of the curriculum. We aim to provide the opportunity for every child to realise their potential regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, culture or physical ability.
Our vision is to inspire all children with a love of learning. We want our children to become outstanding future citizens who are resourceful, resilient and responsible
• We aim to equip children for lifelong learning and to enable them to live harmoniously with the whole community.
• We pride ourselves on the diversity of people who make up our school community and we value the varied
contributions that everyone can make to our learning.
• We aim to ensure that each child achieves their full potential, both personally and academically.
• We provide a broad, balanced and exciting curriculum that is sufficiently differentiated in content and style to ensure
the best possible level of achievement for all children.
• We encourage children to make decisions for themselves and acquire the skills to become independent learners.
• Through our school organisation and curriculum will aim to help children understand and respect differences.
• We seek to provide a stimulating school environment that creates a balance between the celebration of children’s
achievements and the development of aesthetic awareness and appreciation.
• We pledge to work in partnership with parents in accomplishing our aims.