Eltham Hill School
Greenwich, United Kingdom
About Eltham Hill School
Eltham Hill School is committed to ensuring all our students achieve excellence, happiness and success. We nurture students' curiosity and understanding of the world in which they live. We celebrate the rich cultural diversity of our students and ensure students from all backgrounds flourish.
Eltham Hill School is a leading school for girls aged 11 to 16 with a co-educational Post 16 offering a wide range of A Levels and the International Baccalaureate Career-related Programme.
We strive for:
Excellence: by providing outstanding learning opportunities and an innovative and challenging curriculum so that students receive an education that best supports their learning and preparation for the future.
Happiness: by having outstanding personalised care; We know our students, we meet their needs and we ensure they feel safe, valued and inspired to be the best they can be.
Success: by ensuring outstanding attainment and progress for all.
Why join Eltham Hill?
- We have a culture which allows you to flourish and work independently within a supportive and committed team
- To make a difference to the lives and futures of girls so that we provide them with not just equal opportunity but every opportunity
- 21st century state of the art facilities
- For over 110 years we have been experts in contemporary girl's education
- The opportunity to teach at three key stage
- Excellent career development opportunities
We want someone who is:
- Ambitious for young people and for themselves
- Dedicated to creativity, risk taking and using new technologies in teaching and learning
- Committed to girls' education
- An expert practitioner who is willing to challenge and be challenged
- Committed to raising standard
- An enthusiastic team member