Hastings School - Lorenzo Solano Tendero (Arturo Soria)


Location: Spain
Type: Mainstream School
Phase: Secondary
Funding status: Independent
Gender: Mixed
Age range: 8 - 16 years

About Hastings School - Lorenzo Solano Tendero (Arturo Soria)

Hastings School is a co-educational independent British school in Madrid for pupils aged 2 to 18. Part of Cognita, one of the world’s largest families of schools, Hastings School fosters academic and co-curricular excellence alongside a truly international outlook in all of its pupils. Based on five sites in the heart of Madrid, the School has over 1000 pupils, with 60 percent from the local community and the remaining 40 percent from 40 different nationalities. The School follows the National Curriculum for England teaching in English, with students also learning the Spanish language and culture.  


Neil Tetley

Values and Vision

Hastings School is one of the most popular British Schools in Madrid. It is a friendly, happy and welcoming school, with a broad and balanced curriculum and an enriching range of extra-curricular activities.


“Throughout the school, pupils are very well cared for and describe their pleasure of being members of a family community. The school provision for pupils with Special Educational Needs is coordinated most effectively. Pupils’ behaviour and their spiritual, moral, social and cultural awareness are of high quality. From the youngest classes upwards, pupils’ personal and social development is fostered extremely well.”

View Hastings School’s latest BSO report

employer gallery photo 0


Address: Secondary, Calle Lorenzo Solano, Tendero, 11, Madrid, 28043, Spain
Telephone: +34 91 359 06 21