Lightwater Village School
Surrey, United Kingdom
About Lightwater Village School
We welcome you to our career website, through which you will find out a great deal about us and our provision for the best in education and learning.
Our school stands at the heart of the village community of Lightwater. We offer an outstanding start to education for children from 4 to 7 years old, consistently achieving excellence yet also engaging children in imaginative and exciting themes whereby learning comes alive.
Lightwater Village School has a clear vision which is simply to ensure that every child experiences the enjoyment of learning whilst they grow and develop, enabling each to achieve their full potential both academically and personally. Together we Learn, Enjoy, Grow and Achieve.
Learning at Lightwater Village School is exciting and imaginative, stimulating and challenging. We believe that young children learn best when they are motivated by what they are learning and are actively involved. Children are encouraged to question and discover, care and understand, imagine and believe.We are judged to be an ‘outstanding’ school, where excellent teaching enables the curriculum to come alive. This is further enhanced through visits, visitors and workshops. We believe every child has the right to a rich and varied curriculum, that challenges, inspires and promotes very high standards of achievement for all.
Join the GLF Schools Community
As a part of GLF Schools, you will join a community of staff dedicated to transforming education. With regular progression discussions, there will be a wealth of opportunities for you to grow your career, whether in one of our 42 academies or in our central team.
- Celebrating 10 years as a growing Multi Academy Trust with over 2,000 colleagues and over 17,000 pupils
- Founded upon the values of Respect, Inclusivity, Integrity and Kindness
- 42 primary and secondary schools across 7 Local Authority areas across the south of England
- We work as a community whilst ensuring each school maintains its own unique identity
- Committed to ensuring all children and young people receive the best possible education
Our Employment Offer
GLF Schools has a generous employment offer, which allows all our colleagues to Grow, Learn and Flourish
- Access to our highly competitive pension scheme
- Flexible working options
- Generous holiday allowance
- Work life and family friendly policies
- Employee wellbeing initiatives
- Career pathways and talent management
- Access to a staff benefits portal
- Community and collaboration working model