Mulberry Academy Shoreditch
Tower Hamlets, United Kingdom
About Mulberry Academy Shoreditch
We are delighted to welcome you to Mulberry Academy Shoreditch.
We are looking for outstanding individuals to join our motivated and enthusiastic staff team. Mulberry Academy Shoreditch is an outstanding education provider, with a proven track record for success and academic excellence. One of the many ways we look to secure this for the future of the academy is to employ the most talented and inspirational teachers and support staff.
Working at MAS is fast-paced, challenging and exciting, offering an inspiring environment and an array of fantastic opportunities. Our staff and students work closely together to achieve their best, making the academy a rewarding and fulfilling place of work. All of our staff are highly valued and recognised for the important part they play in the success of our academy, we pride ourselves on the outstanding provision for staff as well as students.
As a member of staff at Mulberry Academy Shoreditch, you will benefit from:
- The full support of an experienced Senior Leadership Team
- An established Career Development Programme, validated by the Institute of Education
- Outstanding facilities including a Sports Centre with state-of-the-art fitness suite
- A location within a vibrant London borough, with excellent transport links connecting you to all the attractions of this international city
- A diverse and friendly student and staff body
- A competitive salary with inner-London weighting and pension scheme
- Free healthy breakfast and lunch every day during term time
- Cycle to work scheme that allows you to get a new bike, clothing or accessories
- Free eye and eyesight tests and a choice of modern frames and lenses
- Discount/cashback scheme that offers huge savings on purchases (including the regular grocery shop), eating out, entertainment and much more
- Access to our Lifeskills portal that offers advice on a range of useful matters, including mortgage, tenancy, personal finance and budgeting
- Confidential 24/7 counselling support service for practical advice (including legal) or emotional support with either personal or work issues
If you believe you have the passion, resilience and ambition, coupled with a genuine talent for bringing out the best in young people, we would love to hear from you.
Come and see in person all that our academy offers - we warmly welcome visitors. Please make an appointment via Reception (0207 920 7900) if you would like to visit or simply have further questions.