Oliver Goldsmith Primary School
Southwark, United Kingdom
About Oliver Goldsmith Primary School
Ethos of our School
- We provide a secure, caring and stimulating environment in which all children are valued and respected.
- We work to create an atmosphere where curiosity together with the quest for knowledge and understanding are satisfied so that children are led to take full advantage of the educational opportunities that are offered to them.
- We encourage a love of learning in our children so that working either alone or in partnership with adults and their peers they are encouraged to have the confidence to take responsibility for their own learning and reach their full potential.
- We want our school to be health promoting and to set an example of good practice within the community.
- We encourage high moral standards and arouse spiritual awareness in all our pupils.
- We treasure our cultural diversity.
To provide a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum for all children which will raise achievement and release potential, academically, aesthetically and spiritually.
To develop in all children a responsible and independent attitude towards work in preparation for their roles in society.
To provide an environment of tolerance, understanding and respect in which all children can flourish and have confidence to challenge in equality.