OneSchool Global UK Reading Senior Campus
Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
About OneSchool Global UK Reading Senior Campus
At OneSchool Global UK Reading Senior Campus traditional values and respect for all members of the school community are combined with innovative approaches to teaching and learning. The staff are a committed team of highly qualified teachers and support staff who work tirelessly to gain the best from all students in the school. We want all students to enjoy learning, achieve success and be empowered to take responsibility for themselves and their futures.
Why should I work at OneSchool Global UK Reading Senior Campus?
- Quality self-directed centred education for every student.
- Not only do we help all of our students reach their full potential, we will do the same with you.
- Extensive professional development opportunities underpinned by forward-thinking pedagogy.
- We provide the opportunity to work in a brand new school with cutting-edge technology.
- Strong parental support leading to great outcomes for all.
Focus Learning Trust was established as a registered charity in 2003 for the advancement of education, primarily providing leadership and support to its network of 23 UK, non-selective, independent schools which are registered as schools with a religious character, following the national curriculum.
We are part of the OneSchool Global network – one of the most extensive and progressive networks of schools and educational support services in the world. With schools in 20 countries worldwide, our 9000 students are benefiting from the amazing results of global collaboration and cutting-edge educational methods.
In April 2019, the entire OneSchool entity rebranded globally, hence our new look and our name change from Focus School to OneSchool Global UK. This better reflects our teaching and learning strategy and makes us truly one global school.
Head Teacher: Mr David Martin
Number of Campus Staff: 21
Number of Students: 86
Vision & Values:
“A global education ecosystem that develops life-ready students who learn how to learn.”
In coming to this school each student, parent and staff member shall uphold the values of the School:
- Integrity - uprightness and honesty;
- Care and Compassion – kindness, consideration and generosity to the whole community;
- Respect – for all people, property, opinions and those in authority;
- Responsibility – for our actions, progress and the environment;
- Commitment – to self-discipline and the pursuit of excellence.
Our Campus Prospectus and latest Inspection Report can be downloaded from the links lower down the page.
View our image gallery below:
Focus School Stoke Poges provides an education of good quality which has a number of excellent features. The curriculum is outstanding. It combines the features of a broad and varied education with excellent opportunities for students to develop vocational skills. Through effective use of the self-directed learning (SDL) area, the students are able to successfully develop their abilities to work independently and collaboratively and to think creatively.- SIS, November 2016