Orleans Park School
Richmond upon Thames, United Kingdom
About Orleans Park School
We are a happy, thriving, successful and oversubscribed 11-18 mixed comprehensive that serves its local community in Twickenham with over 1,350 students.
What Orleans Park has to offer:
· a commitment to the professional development of all its staff to become outstanding teachers and leaders
· fortnightly CPD sessions
· Sixth Form in new buildings and facilities that opened in September 2014
· employee assistance programme – supporting staff wellbeing
· situated on a 16-acre site close to the River Thames and the centre of Twickenham in the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames. The borough is home to the attractions of Richmond Park, Kew Gardens, Hampton Court Palace and Twickenham Stadium.
· easy access to central London and excellent transport links for bus, train, Underground and Overground services
· close to the M3/M4/M25 with staff parking on site
· staff travel card loans
Here’s what Ofsted have to say:
In November 2017, Ofsted recognised that Orleans Park is an outstanding school. They said “Orleans Park excels in all the aspects of provision for its pupils” and we have “established an inspirational teaching and learning environment where pupils can flourish and excel”.
Other highlights include “pupils have very positive attitudes to their learning”, they are “keen to learn and take pride in their work. There is a clear sense of enjoyment and willingness to work and pupils have a mature attitude to learning”.
Where to find us:
Close to central Twickenham, we are well served by local transport with several bus routes stopping right outside the school gates and train and tube stations nearby. St. Margarets and Twickenham Train Stations are both within easy walking distance for South Western Railway services and Richmond Station is one mile away for District Line Underground and Overground Services and South Western Railway.
Please explore our website as this will give you an insight into the vibrancy of Orleans Park: www.orleanspark.school
We look forward to receiving your application.
Ms E Ball