Park High School
Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Park High School
Park High School is a successful 11-16 comprehensive school situated on the edge of Colne and close to the Yorkshire Dales National Park.
There are 1007 students on roll and we are pleased to be oversubscribed. Our mission is to develop young people with active and creative minds, a sense of understanding and compassion for others, and the courage to act on their beliefs. We are a school committed to raising aspirations and bringing out the best in all students. We stress the total development of each young person and are driven by an unswerving determination that no pupil in our school will be left behind.
Park High School will provide:
- Staff who will unfailingly reassure students that by working together there are no barriers that they cannot overcome to achieve their full potential.
- Students who strive to attain exceptionally high levels of academic achievement and personal development.
- Excellent opportunities for your professional development Friendly and supportive colleagues, who go the extra mile.
Strengths of our school highlighted in our recent Ofsted report include:
- There is a nurturing ethos in the school that creates an environment in which pupils can thrive.
- Pupils are polite and friendly, take pride in their school community, behave extremely well around school.
- Leaders are not afraid to take bold strategic and radical decisions to bring about long-term sustained improvement through visionary leadership.
- The school is driven by an unassuming yet unswerving determination that no pupil will be left behind.
- The work the school does to keep its pupils safe is exemplary.
- The school curriculum is organized into personalised learning pathways in both key stages, enabling pupils to be appropriately supported and challenged.
- The governance of the school is of a very high quality.
Park High School has a happy family atmosphere, in my opinion, one of the best!- Mrs Clark - Parent