Pine Ridge and Lorraine Federation
Surrey, United Kingdom
About Pine Ridge and Lorraine Federation
Our Federation aims to provide an aspirational and rounded education for all children in our distinct community.
We want our children to have the very best start in life and are fortunate in being able to offer a wide range of family services through our Children’s Centre.
In our schools we want children to grow into confident, thoughtful and highly motivated learners, unlocking their potential through continually expanding what they believe to be possible.
We have wonderful grounds at both schools, enabling us to provide rich indoor and outdoor learning environments where we can cultivate the habits and attitudes of curious, confident, independent learners.
As well as achieving well academically, we believe that it’s important for children to build the mental, emotional and social skills to enjoy challenge, and cope with the increasingly uncertain and complex world they live in.
Above all we aim to stir in children a passion for discovering the things they excel at and to develop the capability and confidence to pursue them actively throughout their lives.
Join the GLF Schools Community
As a part of GLF Schools, you will join a community of staff dedicated to transforming education. With regular progression discussions, there will be a wealth of opportunities for you to grow your career, whether in one of our 42 academies or in our central team.
- Celebrating 10 years as a growing Multi Academy Trust with over 2,000 colleagues and over 17,000 pupils
- Founded upon the values of Respect, Inclusivity, Integrity and Kindness
- 42 primary and secondary schools across 7 Local Authority areas across the south of England
- We work as a community whilst ensuring each school maintains its own unique identity
- Committed to ensuring all children and young people receive the best possible education
Our Employment Offer
GLF Schools has a generous employment offer, which allows all our colleagues to Grow, Learn and Flourish
- Access to our highly competitive pension scheme
- Flexible working options
- Generous holiday allowance
- Work life and family friendly policies
- Employee wellbeing initiatives
- Career pathways and talent management
- Access to a staff benefits portal
- Community and collaboration working model