St Clare's, Oxford
Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
About St Clare's, Oxford
to advance international education and understanding
Statement of values and beliefs
St. Clare’s welcomes students and staff of all nationalities and cultures who will benefit from, and contribute to, our learning community. Living and studying together, we learn from one another. We are enriched and challenged by a diversity of views and ideas. In this environment, international education and understanding are advanced.
The College aims to provide an environment where our students and our staff:
• develop their intellects, their imagination and independence of mind.
• engage in creative, aesthetic and physical activities.
• learn from, and contribute to our local community.
• develop a sense of environmental awareness and responsibility to the international community.
• value honesty, compassion and intercultural understanding
• take personal responsibility for work and conduct
Our shared experience is challenging, rigorous and stimulating and is supported by student-staff relations based on mutual respect and high expectations. We are committed to extending this experience to students from a wide range of backgrounds.
St. Clare’s seeks to nurture in our students a life-long passion for learning and an enduring commitment to global citizenship.